Easy and quick breakfast can be prepared by including many health factors. Cooking is not an easy task for office going people whose mornings will usually be hectic. If you have kids, then you have to make them ready for school. Moreover, most of the mornings will be stressful, and this always leads you to skip your essential morning meal. Also, they don’t have time to prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner at times. So, in this article, you will find a few tips and recipes which give you an idea about quick recipes.
You have few tips where you can learn some easy and quick recipes. It will help you not to skip your breakfast.
Healthy And Quick Breakfast– Easy Recipes
Here below, you can find a few healthy and easy breakfast recipes.
- Eggs And Sausages: The scrambled egg and chicken sausage are incredibly high in protein. The preparation is effortless, and it also makes your day start with a fresh mind and feels energetic. In scrambled eggs, you can add mild spices, which will be enough.
- Bread And Cheese: Bread toast is always very easy to prepare, and it would never require much time. Especially when you have a toaster at home, you can make this recipe frequently. French toast with cheese is always easy to make and doesn’t require any effort.
- Bombay Toast: This bread toast is not that tough to prepare, but it takes little time. Moreover, this recipe has not only health benefits but also keeps your energy level high. In between the toasted pieces of bread, add onions, tomatoes, and mashed potatoes of your choice and also add some coriander leaves or chutney.
- Bread Toast With Chicken: For instance, if you have some left-over chicken at home, prepare this recipe. You can saute the chicken with some masalas of your choice and also add some juicy tomatoes to make it tastier. Fit this stuff inside the toasted bread. It is a delicious breakfast which you will love, and also this is very easy to prepare.
- Sliced Banana With Almonds: This recipe makes you feel very energetic and stays full for a long time. It includes very high nutrients. If you are not able to cook any breakfast, this recipe will be the best to follow. It’s just effortless, you have to add oats, chia seeds, dates, milk, nuts, and banana, which will be the perfect breakfast.
- Quinoa Salad: Salads are usually delicious to add to your breakfast. If you are bored and not having sufficient time, try this salad. It not only healthy but also keeps you filled. This salad requires quinoa, cauliflower, lentils, carrots, mosambi juice, and pomegranate. Primarily, this salad is known for all in one.
- Pancakes – Eggless: This pancake does not contain eggs, but it is almost soft and fluffy. Moreover, it can be served with a savory filling or a sweet.
- Omelet- Filled Masala Stuffs: However, it is a simple and easy dish that you can prepare in a few minutes. Just try it with a few of your favorite masalas like chopped onions with pepper, and also, you can stuff it with few chicken pieces. This breakfast will make you feel filled and energetic.